The new clip for "Never Close Our Eyes," the second single from Adam Lambert's historic, chart-topping record Trespassing, has been given the bleak Orwellian treatment. Locked down and under constant surveilance in some futuristic prison, Lambert and his fellow inmates are subjected to meals in pill form, backbreaking labor and the eradication of individuality through eye-color removal. But as the song progresses, Lambert leads a dance-dance revolution, beating back the guards with a killer, neon-soaked sequence as the song hits its bombastic final chorus. It'd be a good addition to our "Ten Best Apocalyptic Dance Music Videos" gallery.
Adam Lambert Releases Dystopian 'Never Close Our Eyes' Clip
Big Brother is watching you destroy him with dance
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'