While in Paris promoting his new line of headphones, 50 Cent said that Dr. Dre's highly anticipated and oft-delayed album Detox might only be an EP, and that the shortened record may only include five or six tracks. "I don't know if he's even excited to do it now," 50 Cent says around the 7:29 mark. "He's successful with Jimmy [Iovine] with Beats . . . Last time I was in Los Angeles, he was actually in the studio, working on something else. So I'm not sure if he's going to actually release a full CD or if he wants to just release the music that he's comfortable with. He might do an EP or something like that – five or six songs." Detox has seen multiple delays since its original expected release in the mid-2000s.
50 Cent: Dr. Dre's 'Detox' May Only Be EP
Rapper says oft-delayed album might have just five or six tracks
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Black Sabbath's Geezer Butler Arrested for Assault, Vandalism
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext