The video for "You're Early," the new single from British rockers 2:54, is murky and hazy, which matches the grimly ethereal sound of the song. "'You're Early' has a charging, warrior atmosphere," says guitarist Colette Thurlow. "We wanted the video to bring those elements out. The drums have a dance feel and we were lucky enough to work with an incredible director, Jeppe Kolstrup, who created a beautiful, dark vision for the track." 2:54 will release their debut LP on Fat Possum May 28th and kick off a series of U.S. tour dates on June 9th in Brooklyn.
2:54 'You're Early'
British rockers deliver murky atmospherics
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Bjork Likens Making Emotional 'Vulnicura' to 'Open-Heart Surgery'
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge