The Brooklyn band's transformation into Pavement for the iPhone era continues, from lyrics that may not signify a damn thing but sound awesome ("Cavity click keeps the rhythm, keeps it movin'/Any day it's gonna crack") to a guitar-feedback break that could turn into a righteous jam when they play it live, all inside three minutes. Perfect!
"You've Got Me Wonderin' Now"
- Parquet Courts
- "You've Got Me Wonderin' Now"
From The Archives Issue 1191: September 12, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed