The forthcoming LP by these merry pranksters should be a wild ride. Following the floaty psychedelia of "Alien Days," the set's second single is a two-minute skull-fuck pop nugget that makes the title's argument with such earwormy power – like a scrambled, cowbell-whacking classic-rock freakout – you may well find yourself staring in the mirror wondering if they're right.
"Your Life Is a Lie"
- "Your Life Is a Lie"
From The Archives Issue 1190: August 29, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- Jimmy Page Before Led Zeppelin: 20 Great Sixties Session Songs