Will.i.am draws up the perfect nü-Britney blueprint: a squelchy thumper that's light on singing and heavy on hilarious directives barked in an English accent: "You want a Maserati?/You better work, bitch." Blasts of clubby synths do most of the work, while Britney winks at the world, turning the word "governor" over in her mouth like it's a caviar-coated Cheeto.
- Britney Spears
- "Work Bitch"
From The Archives Issue 1193: October 10, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Bernie Worrell, Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist, Dead at 72
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Bernie Worrell: 10 Essential Tracks From the P-Funk Keyboardist
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Aziz Ansari Slams Donald Trump's 'Xenophobic Rhetoric' in Scathing Op-Ed