The two Swedish women behind the wondrously bitchy dance-floor nail-bomb "I Love It" bring us another fabulous slab of synth-smeared, fist-pumping Euro-slop fun. Championing their vision of global dominance with the brightly lit chorus "They say, 'You're a freak,' when we're having fun/Say, 'You must be high,' when we're spreading love," Icona Pop let us know what Max Martin disco sleaze sounds like filtered through the drunk-ass lens of DIY radicals. It's the people's trash.
"We Got the World"
- Icona Pop
- "We Got the World"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd Recreate Absurd Styx Music Video
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- Drake's New 'Views' Look All Too Familiar
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith Host Silly, Surreal Drum-Off Sequel in L.A.
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- Pearl Jam Perform 'Ten' in Its Entirety at Philadelphia Concert
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- A Compendium of People Who Hate Ted Cruz's Guts