This still-nameless ballad (fans are calling it "Home") sounds like Arcade Fire reborn as a string band. Cut live in a radio station, it's a slow-builder that threatens to explode but never does. it may be a taste of Mums' upcoming LP; either way, its sad hunger feels universal.
- Mumford & Sons
From The Archives Issue 1136: August 4, 2011
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Adele's '25' Sells Over Three Million Copies in First Week
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny