And you thought Pauly D would be the first Jersey Shore star to rap. Sorry, Pauly — the Situation pulled the robbery! Sitch raps with DJ Class, Fatman Scoop and the Disco Fries, complete with the party chant "Whoa, we got a Situation." It probably sounds fine when you're beating the floor at Bamboo in your "I Heart House Music" t-shirt — especially after a jug of Ron Ron Juice.
- The Situation
- "The Situation"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Watch Adele Perform 'Someone Like You' at Glastonbury
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- 50 Cent Arrested for Profanity-Laced Concert in St. Kitts
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films