As fantasy fan wish-fulfillment goes, the morose Brooklyn rockers' spare, deadly dull go at a Game of Thrones battle ballad ranks somewhere south of spotting Peter Dinklage walking the dog.
"The Rains of Castamere"
- The National
- "The Rains of Castamere"
From The Archives Issue 1159: June 21, 2012
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Watch Adele Perform 'Someone Like You' at Glastonbury
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Inside 'The Order,' One Mormon Cult's Secret Empire
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time