Don't take reports of the new Kid Rock album's purported maturity too seriously: This gloriously idiotic first single kicks off with more than a minute's worth of AC/DC-style rifting before Kid finally sings a first line that even Brian Johnson would reject as too on-the-nose: "You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex." (BTW: Does the devil have a hot body?) The shout-along chorus lands somewhere between Warrant and Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the digga-digga-da guitar solo bears an amusing resemblance to the one Jack Black sings to the little kid in School of Rock.
- Kid Rock
- So Hott
From The Archives Issue 1035: September 20, 2007
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Watch Exhilarating Trailer for Rush's Concert Film 'R40 Live'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Threaten Ken Jeong for Spoiling 'Game of Thrones'
- Readers' Poll: 10 Acts That Should Enter the Hall of Fame in 2016
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage