The masked nu-metalheads' first track in six years embodies all the mosh-ready good times of their early days. Swirling guitar riffs, Stomp-style percussion, Public Enemy-influenced discord and Corey Taylor's lyrical nervous breakdown make it sound like the band is finally enjoying itself for once.
"The Negative One"
- "The Negative One"
From The Archives Issue 1217: September 11, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs