The Killers continue into the fantasia of Eighties pop-rock soundtracks, dripping with hair spray, swaddled in the fog of dry ice. Produced by M83 for a greatest-hits package, "Night" sounds solid alone but will seem slight next to "Mr. Brightside" – but then again, what doesn't?
"Shot at the Night"
- The Killers
- "Shot at the Night"
From The Archives Issue 1193: October 10, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs
- Bernie Worrell, Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist, Dead at 72
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed