A just-surfaced outtake from 2003's American Life, "Set the Right" drops a simple, catchy tune over a blend of folky guitar and austere electronics. Less successful are Madonna's odd delivery (proper British vowels, casual Midwestern r's) and disingenuous claim that she won't take political sides.
"Set the Right"
- "Set the Right"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs
- Bernie Worrell, Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist, Dead at 72
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed