"Love me like I'm a hot guy," begins Rihanna. Sadly, the rest of the lyrics are less gender-bendingly strange, and the trance beat won't keep you in the club unless someone else is paying for the drinks.
"Only Girl (In the World)"
- "Only Girl (In the World)"
From The Archives Issue 1114: September 30, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'