Big Boi goes full Game of Thrones fanboy on the HBO-helmed Catch the Throne mixtape, with references to Khaleesi, White Walkers and the Lannisters in 22 bars. There's some dragon-size bass, but Sir Luscious Left Foot's wordplay feels more like live-action role-playing in a 25-minute ad.
"Mother of Dragons"
- Big Boi
- "Mother of Dragons"
From The Archives Issue 1206: April 10, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith 2017 Farewell Tour
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Damon Albarn, Johnny Marr, Ellie Goulding Outraged Over Brexit
- 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked