Let's hear it for the breakdown! The best part of this techno-funk number is the part where you don't dance: Ciara and JT crooning in silky, intertwined falsettos about "falling in love." The rest of the time, they sound positively bored about this dance-floor hookup – even when Ciara sings, "Show me what's your favorite trick that you want to use on me," she sounds about as sexy as a burlap sack.
"Love Sex Magic"
- Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake
- "Love Sex Magic"
From The Archives Issue 1074: March 19, 2009
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Pummel Rock Hall With Ecstatic Induction Ceremony Set
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Jon Stewart Opens Up About Leaving 'Daily Show'
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Ringo Starr Inducted, Green Day Shine at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 15 Best Moments at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2015 Induction
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett