Teased in a recent ad for Calvin Klein, this is an unnervingly sexy death-wish weave of droning guitar shimmer, abstract typing-pool rhythms and the salt-caramel-goth harmonies of Theresa Wayman and Jenny Lee Lindberg. Produced by Flood, mixed by Nigel Godrich, it suggests the L.A. quartet's second LP, due in 2014, just may be a killer.
"Love Is to Die"
- "Love Is to Die"
From The Archives Issue 1196: November 21, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Tom Brady Is Free, and Roger Goodell Is Screwed