Teased in a recent ad for Calvin Klein, this is an unnervingly sexy death-wish weave of droning guitar shimmer, abstract typing-pool rhythms and the salt-caramel-goth harmonies of Theresa Wayman and Jenny Lee Lindberg. Produced by Flood, mixed by Nigel Godrich, it suggests the L.A. quartet's second LP, due in 2014, just may be a killer.
"Love Is to Die"
- "Love Is to Die"
From The Archives Issue 1196: November 21, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time