Finally, the marketing strategy behind Vampire Weekend's name becomes clear: A remarkably anthemic song for the soundtrack to Eclipse, this week's edition of the teen-baiting Twilight vampire saga. With 12-string acoustic guitar, swelling strings, and lyrics that seem to have something to do with "blood," indie rock's poppiest preppies sound startlingly like a junior varsity U2 — which is pretty damn impressive, actually.
- Vampire Weekend
- "Jonathan Low"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Watch Adele Perform 'Someone Like You' at Glastonbury
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time