These baked Brooklyn MCs got sophisticated since they stumbled into that Pizza Hut-Taco Bell: Moving into jazz rap, they spit witty rhymes — "Every Thanksgivin'/I'm killin'/A pilgrim" — while name-checking the D.C. sniper and Harry Nilsson.
"I'm Up on That"
- Das Racist
- "I'm Up on That"
From The Archives Issue 1119: December 9, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- The Beatles Make History With 'All You Need Is Love': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown