Leave it to Chuck D to own his age: "I work it/UH!/the senior circuit." Crafted by Chuck and Gary G-Wiz, this single (from Public Enemy's upcoming album, Most of My Heroes Still Don't Appear On No Stamp) is one of PE's toughest, leanest, weirdest tracks in years, live drums and pure-funk guitar leaning into fuzzy synth wobble worthy of Skrillex or Throbbing Gristle. Chuck can still hector with the best, dissing Clive Davis and bellowing "What good is learnin' from some record/ when y'all only listen to 15 seconds?" The Hard Rhymer would like you to get off his lawn and also to pay attention. It is welcome.
"I Shall Not Be Moved"
- Public Enemy
- "I Shall Not Be Moved"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'