QOTSA carved this three-minute chunk of stoner-paranoia rock from a six-minute track earmarked for their upcoming LP. "Missing" has the doomed, heady feel of a gas leak verging on explosion: Josh Homme's velvety moan personifies exquisite torture, and the chorus riffs comes on like an army of fire ants. Feel the burn.
"I Appear Missing"
- Queens of the Stone Age
- "I Appear Missing"
From The Archives Issue 1184: June 6, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Bernie Worrell, Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist, Dead at 72
- Aziz Ansari Slams Donald Trump's 'Xenophobic Rhetoric' in Scathing Op-Ed
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- Bernie Worrell: 10 Essential Tracks From the P-Funk Keyboardist
- Booting Ass and Taking Names: Country's 20 Best Revenge Songs