The cross-generational collaboration – part of a Converse ad campaign – throws Clash vets Simonon and Jones together with omnidirectional beatmaker Diplo and R&B rebel Ocean. It's every bit the punky hip-hop party you'd expect, with spacey dub energy and a children's choir adding uplift. How about an EP, guys?
- Frank Ocean, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon and Diplo
From The Archives Issue 1206: April 10, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'