Diabolically stoned NOLA rapper Curren$y and Ghostface Killah-steeped nutjob Action Bronson toast their own hustle over this dreamily plush track. Bronson raps, "Billy Crystal kissed my cheek before the Oscars/He said, 'It was my pleasure,' I said, 'Don't touch my leather.'" Now that's living.
- Curren$y and Action Bronson
- "Godfather Four"
From The Archives Issue 1203: February 27, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Geto Boys' Scarface Hospitalized
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- How a Canadian U2 Tribute Band Got Onstage With the Real Thing
- Buddy Guy on the Rolling Stones: 'They Were So Damn Wild'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time