Grohl got Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Rick Springfield, Trent Reznor and Josh Homme for the soundtrack to his film about the L.A. studio where Nirvana made Nevermind. So it's odd the second single is a drably explosive alt-rock moaner, with Slipknot's Corey Taylor on vocals. Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen shreds and the rhythm section of Grohl and Kyuss' Scott Reeder is mighty, but they can't save a tune unworthy of Grohl's rock-buddy Rolodex.
"From Can to Can't"
- Corey Taylor, Dave Grohl, Rick Nielsen and Scott Reeder
- "From Can to Can't"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Acid Tests Turn 50: Wavy Gravy, Merry Prankster Ken Babbs Look Back
- Jimmy Page Before Led Zeppelin: 20 Great Sixties Session Songs