Backed by little more than agitated electric-guitar strums, 18-year-old up-and-comer Archy Marshall croon-splutters through a serious case of the blues in a thick, working-class Brit accent, like Joe Strummer on a very rainy day. The angst might be commonplace, but the ugly beauty of his delivery isn't.
- King Krule
- "Easy Easy"
From The Archives Issue 1188: August 1, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Acid Tests Turn 50: Wavy Gravy, Merry Prankster Ken Babbs Look Back
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time