Backed by little more than agitated electric-guitar strums, 18-year-old up-and-comer Archy Marshall croon-splutters through a serious case of the blues in a thick, working-class Brit accent, like Joe Strummer on a very rainy day. The angst might be commonplace, but the ugly beauty of his delivery isn't.
- King Krule
- "Easy Easy"
From The Archives Issue 1188: August 1, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Geto Boys' Scarface Hospitalized
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- How a Canadian U2 Tribute Band Got Onstage With the Real Thing
- Buddy Guy on the Rolling Stones: 'They Were So Damn Wild'
- Andy Samberg on '7 Days in Hell,' Mockumentaries and Threeways
- Hear Turnpike Troubadours' Roadhouse-Ready 'Down Here'
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies