Drake's latest statement-of-Drakeness casually big-ups his sports bros Johnny Manziel and Andrew Wiggins over a dreamy sample of Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)," then drops a little Jennifer Lawrence fan fic: "On some Hunger Games shit/I would die for my district." It's baller brio with a characteristic light touch. May the odds be ever in your favor, son!
- "Draft Day"
From The Archives Issue 1207: April 24, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'