Drake's latest statement-of-Drakeness casually big-ups his sports bros Johnny Manziel and Andrew Wiggins over a dreamy sample of Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)," then drops a little Jennifer Lawrence fan fic: "On some Hunger Games shit/I would die for my district." It's baller brio with a characteristic light touch. May the odds be ever in your favor, son!
- "Draft Day"
From The Archives Issue 1207: April 24, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- 50 Cent Arrested for Profanity-Laced Concert in St. Kitts
- Flashback: Sinead O'Connor Booed Offstage at Bob Dylan Celebration
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 14 Classic Albums That Flopped When They Were Released
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed