A sticky-sweet summer confection if ever there was one, this highlight from Gym Class Heroes frontman Travie McCoy finds him teaming up with Gnarls Barkley's Cee-Lo Green and dishing out whipcrack, mile-a-minute raps between Lo's high-gliding, R&B vocal hook. "Dr. Feelgood" is a brisk, funky number, punctuated by tight guitar stabs and bright blasts of organ. Considering McCoy's addiction to painkillers, which he's since kicked, it's a bit odd to hear him rapping, "She's got a set of lips like a sedative/and every time I kiss, it's like medicine." Who's the femme fatale who could inspire that conflicted analogy?
"Dr. Feel Good"
- Travie McCoy
- "Dr. Feel Good"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Hugh Jackman Hints at One Last 'Wolverine' Appearance