A sticky-sweet summer confection if ever there was one, this highlight from Gym Class Heroes frontman Travie McCoy finds him teaming up with Gnarls Barkley's Cee-Lo Green and dishing out whipcrack, mile-a-minute raps between Lo's high-gliding, R&B vocal hook. "Dr. Feelgood" is a brisk, funky number, punctuated by tight guitar stabs and bright blasts of organ. Considering McCoy's addiction to painkillers, which he's since kicked, it's a bit odd to hear him rapping, "She's got a set of lips like a sedative/and every time I kiss, it's like medicine." Who's the femme fatale who could inspire that conflicted analogy?
"Dr. Feel Good"
- Travie McCoy
- "Dr. Feel Good"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Kenny Chesney on Life Post-'Revival': 'There's This Double-Edged Sword’
- Andrew Luck: The Natural
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Fall Music Preview 2015: 30 Must-Hear Albums
- Janis Joplin's Bandmate Talks Heroin, Pool Hangs in Exclusive Doc Clip
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?