"Carry Out" was forgivable as filler on Timbaland's Shock Value II, but as a single, it's an unwelcome sign of how Timbo and Justin Timberlake aren't the future-pop duo they once were. The quasi-Eastern trills sound familiar, and the weak sex-as-fast-food metaphors don't get any traction: Timbaland wants you "open all night like you're IHOP," and Justin wonders, "Is it full of myself to want you full o' me?" This spot needs new management.
- Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
- "Carry Out"
From The Archives Issue 1100: March 18, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- Bernie Worrell: 10 Essential Tracks From the P-Funk Keyboardist