Cut in 1991 but never released (it'll be on Soundgarden's forthcoming best-of), this grunge nugget finds Chris Cornell rocking like Sammy Hagar on a three-state killing spree. Obscure demo? No way — this burns as much flannel as anything in their canon.
- "Black Rain"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Deep Purple Guitarist Ritchie Blackmore Won't Attend Hall of Fame Ceremony
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd Recreate Absurd Styx Music Video
- Drake's New 'Views' Look All Too Familiar
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Gwen Stefani, Stephen Colbert Argue About 'Bananas' Spelling