Marshall Mathers returns in rabid, pop-hook-baiting form. With both Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin on board, this metal-rap rant conjures License to Ill-era Beasties – even biting the "Kick it!" from "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)" – to celebrate old-school hip-hop, with shoutouts to new-school labelmate Kendrick Lamar, triple-entendre punch lines and a mob-chant chorus. Yeah: I guess we did miss him.
From The Archives Issue 1192: September 26, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- Acid Tests Turn 50: Wavy Gravy, Merry Prankster Ken Babbs Look Back