There's a problem with Ne-Yo's girlfriend. "You're a knife, sharp and deadly," he sings. In lieu of couples therapy, superproducers Stargate lend a jittery Euro-house beat. It's more goofy than scary, but Ne-Yo's so amiable you root for him — to find a nicer gal, at least.
- "Beautiful Monster"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Sinead O'Connor Threatens Suicide in Dire Facebook Post
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Jimmy Page Before Led Zeppelin: 20 Great Sixties Session Songs
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Watch Pearl Jam Cover U2's 'A Sort of Homecoming' at Colombia Concert