"All year long, we wait for sun," sings Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino in this Converse-sponsored collaboration with rapper Kid Cudi and Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij. Well, here's some: A speedy blast of harmony-drenched guitar pop, "All Summer" exudes an undeniable beach-party vibe. Like a chocolate-dipped cone from Mister Softee, the tune's three-note hook isn't exactly built to last. (And Cudi's Chuck Taylor shout-out will make you cringe.) But for a de facto corporate jingle, "All Summer" couldn't be much brighter.
- Best Coast
- "All Summer"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Watch Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Erykah Badu's Rousing Prince Tributes at BET Awards
- Inside 'The Order,' One Mormon Cult's Secret Empire
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 50 Cent Arrested for Profanity-Laced Concert in St. Kitts
- Watch Adele Perform 'Someone Like You' at Glastonbury