“Like on 'Youth Knows No Pain' — we are the ones that should demonstrate, because we can take it,” Likke Li said. “We can pierce ourselves, take Ecstasy, dance all night and still go to work at our McDonald's jobs.” Despite the hedonistic sentiment in the song, the Swedish singer also admitted in hindsight her youth had repercussions. “I remember when I was 18-19 and feeling that I know it all,” Li said. “I always feel that I know it all. But that song is about realizing you don’t, and reflecting, ‘Boy, if I only knew what would follow.’”
Youth Knows No Pain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'