Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta told Rolling Stone that this chart-topping dance-hall anthem spared his band from becoming a one-hit wonder. On their second, post-"Snakes on a Plane" hit, the emo-poppers recruited pop diva Sabi to trade lyrics with the frontman about maybe hooking up: Saporta declares he's been looking for her his whole life, and she seems game. But, according to Saporta, the song is really about "trying to find someone who is always eluding you." For him, that someone is the girl who calls herself the "baddest baby in the atmosphere."
You Make Me Feel…
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Anti-Beyonce Protesters Planning Rally Outside NFL Offices
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute