Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta told Rolling Stone that this chart-topping dance-hall anthem spared his band from becoming a one-hit wonder. On their second, post-"Snakes on a Plane" hit, the emo-poppers recruited pop diva Sabi to trade lyrics with the frontman about maybe hooking up: Saporta declares he's been looking for her his whole life, and she seems game. But, according to Saporta, the song is really about "trying to find someone who is always eluding you." For him, that someone is the girl who calls herself the "baddest baby in the atmosphere."
You Make Me Feel…
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'