Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta told Rolling Stone that this chart-topping dance-hall anthem spared his band from becoming a one-hit wonder. On their second, post-"Snakes on a Plane" hit, the emo-poppers recruited pop diva Sabi to trade lyrics with the frontman about maybe hooking up: Saporta declares he's been looking for her his whole life, and she seems game. But, according to Saporta, the song is really about "trying to find someone who is always eluding you." For him, that someone is the girl who calls herself the "baddest baby in the atmosphere."
You Make Me Feel…
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Hear Randy Houser's Supercharged New Single 'We Went'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Cookie Monster and 'Sesame Street' Spoof 'Avengers'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'