British post-punk legends Wire made their first appearance on American television in nearly a quarter century last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The band played the title track to their 12th LP Red Barked Tree, which came out in January. The group has broken up three times since their formation in 1976, but have stuck together since a reunion tour in 2006 to celebrate their 30th anniversary. Original guitarist Bruce Gilbert, however, left the group a few years ago. Wire is touring America all this month, leading up their performance at Coachella on April 16th.
Post-Punk Legends Wire Perform 'Red Barked Trees' on Fallon
Band makes first American TV appearance in almost 25 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale