A report on the death of Amy Winehouse may have been sent to the wrong address, says Scotland Yard. The file, which outlines the circumstances of the singer's death in July, was sent to the singer's family, but they have not yet received the package.
"Police were informed that material relating to a forthcoming inquest may have been delivered to an incorrect address," says a spokesperson for Scotland Yard. "Inquiries are now underway to establish the full circumstances of this matter." A formal inquest into the singer's death will be held this week.
• Amy Winehouse's Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
• Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse's Death
• Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
• Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
• The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone's 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
• Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone's 2008 Story
• Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
• Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
MUSIC 9 Classic Devo Videos
OLYMPICS 18 Epic Opening Ceremonies
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus