Willie Nelson may be turning 80 this year but, as they say, age ain't nothing but a number. On April 16th, the same month the country legend becomes an octogenarian, he'll release his latest album, Let's Face the Music And Dance, a collection of American standards and country classics by Willie Nelson and Family. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to his rendition of the title track – originally written by Irving Berlin for the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers film Follow the Fleet – which finds Nelson's dry drawl floating over a melody that slinks between sweet and something slightly more sinister.
Willie Nelson, 'Let's Face the Music and Dance' - Song Premiere
Country legend covers Irving Berlin in new album of standards
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video