Willie Nelson may be turning 80 this year but, as they say, age ain't nothing but a number. On April 16th, the same month the country legend becomes an octogenarian, he'll release his latest album, Let's Face the Music And Dance, a collection of American standards and country classics by Willie Nelson and Family. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to his rendition of the title track – originally written by Irving Berlin for the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers film Follow the Fleet – which finds Nelson's dry drawl floating over a melody that slinks between sweet and something slightly more sinister.
Willie Nelson, 'Let's Face the Music and Dance' - Song Premiere
Country legend covers Irving Berlin in new album of standards
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- NXT, Where the Women Work
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time