Even though the White Stripes cancelled their 2007 tour obligations due to Meg White's "acute anxiety," the Detroit duo aren't going into a prolonged hibernation. Yesterday, the band announced on their Web site and MySpace page that they have filmed an "exciting" new video (mind out of gutter, please), as well as three new, never-before-heard original songs (including one "special collaboration") and a re-recording of an Icky Thump track, which we know the band has an affinity for doing. As for any specifics — the release date, the special collaboration (though could this be it?), the reworked song, the new video premiere and what's it a video for — the Stripes are keeping a tight lid on the information for now.
White Stripes Hint At "Exciting New Video," Three Never-Before-Heard Songs, Special Collaboration
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- The WWE Draft: Rebuilding 'Raw' and 'SmackDown' With These Picks
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'