Above sits the new video for Weezer's "Pork and Beans." Regardless of how you view the intentional or unintentional comedic value of the band's new songs, there's no denying the "Pork" video is funny, as the band has seemingly recruited everyone who's carved out fifteen minutes of fame on YouTube and crammed them into one clip. There's Miss South Carolina, Tay Zonday and that guy who cries to leave Britney alone. Even Kevin Federline and that heavy kid that sings "Numa Numa" make appearances. At first we thought, "It must have cost Weezer thousands to get all that talent in one place," but then conventional wisdom took hold and we realized it probably only cost bus fare and a room at the Motel 6. Weezer's new self-titled album will be out June 3rd.
Weezer Give YouTube Celebs a Sixteenth Minute in "Pork and Beans" Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'