"Normally when I do festivals, I don't really think about it," Wavves frontman Nathan Williams told Rolling Stone backstage at Bonnaroo. "I'm just gonna play the music we wrote, get shitfaced and fall down." In this often silly conversation, the Southern California rockers chat about possibly meeting Lil Wayne at the festival, collaborating with Odd Future rapper Hodgy Beats and writing a song for Dave Grohl. Williams also treats us to a goofy a cappella rendition of Aerosmith's power ballad "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing." As if that weren't enough, you can also check out footage of the band performing at the festival on Thursday night.
Wavves on Meeting Lil Wayne and Writing a Song For Dave Grohl
SoCal punks chat about new EP and collaborating with Odd Future
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- What the Right Wing Gets Wrong About Bowe Bergdahl