"Normally when I do festivals, I don't really think about it," Wavves frontman Nathan Williams told Rolling Stone backstage at Bonnaroo. "I'm just gonna play the music we wrote, get shitfaced and fall down." In this often silly conversation, the Southern California rockers chat about possibly meeting Lil Wayne at the festival, collaborating with Odd Future rapper Hodgy Beats and writing a song for Dave Grohl. Williams also treats us to a goofy a cappella rendition of Aerosmith's power ballad "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing." As if that weren't enough, you can also check out footage of the band performing at the festival on Thursday night.
Wavves on Meeting Lil Wayne and Writing a Song For Dave Grohl
SoCal punks chat about new EP and collaborating with Odd Future
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times