We here at Rock Daily are big fans of the do-it-yourself garage punk snarl of Wavves' new album Wavvves (note the triple 'v's), so it's our pleasure to exclusively present the band's fuzzy surfer-punk anthem "No Hope Kids." Keeping with the album's lo-fi sound, the video finds Wavves mastermind Nathan Williams out in Europe enjoying his first "totally awesome" tour abroad. A single camcorder documents Wavves' journey, from playing underground club shows to swilling vodka to other debauched acts you can probably only get away with overseas. (So much fun in fact that Wavves ultimately had to cancel their current European tour.) But have some hope, kids: Wavves will return to the stage July 15th with a show at New York's Bowery Ballroom. Until then, enjoy the video up top.
Wavves Go DIY for Debauchery in "No Hope Kids" Video: Premiere
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar