In this interview shot at Rolling Stone's lounge at the Bonnaroo festival, guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. and bassist Nikolai Fraiture of the Strokes chat with Patrick Doyle about their rehearsal regimen, their favorite songs to perform live and their next studio album, which is already in the works. "We kinda went back into the studio not to lose the momentum that we had and that we'd been building," Fraiture says. "We want to finish the album as soon as possible, but we want it to take its natural course and not force anything into happening."
Video Exclusive: Strokes Reveal New Album Details Backstage at Bonnaroo
'We want to finish the album as soon as possible,' says bassist Nikolai Fraiture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams