In this interview shot at Rolling Stone's lounge at the Bonnaroo festival, guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. and bassist Nikolai Fraiture of the Strokes chat with Patrick Doyle about their rehearsal regimen, their favorite songs to perform live and their next studio album, which is already in the works. "We kinda went back into the studio not to lose the momentum that we had and that we'd been building," Fraiture says. "We want to finish the album as soon as possible, but we want it to take its natural course and not force anything into happening."
Video Exclusive: Strokes Reveal New Album Details Backstage at Bonnaroo
'We want to finish the album as soon as possible,' says bassist Nikolai Fraiture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit