In this interview shot at Rolling Stone's lounge at the Bonnaroo festival, guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. and bassist Nikolai Fraiture of the Strokes chat with Patrick Doyle about their rehearsal regimen, their favorite songs to perform live and their next studio album, which is already in the works. "We kinda went back into the studio not to lose the momentum that we had and that we'd been building," Fraiture says. "We want to finish the album as soon as possible, but we want it to take its natural course and not force anything into happening."
Video Exclusive: Strokes Reveal New Album Details Backstage at Bonnaroo
'We want to finish the album as soon as possible,' says bassist Nikolai Fraiture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Axl Rose Is Mad About Mayweather/Pacquiao, Demands 'Free-Match'
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A
- Hear Jason Isbell's Nineties-Influenced New Single '24 Frames'