In this interview shot at Rolling Stone's lounge at the Bonnaroo festival, guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. and bassist Nikolai Fraiture of the Strokes chat with Patrick Doyle about their rehearsal regimen, their favorite songs to perform live and their next studio album, which is already in the works. "We kinda went back into the studio not to lose the momentum that we had and that we'd been building," Fraiture says. "We want to finish the album as soon as possible, but we want it to take its natural course and not force anything into happening."
Video Exclusive: Strokes Reveal New Album Details Backstage at Bonnaroo
'We want to finish the album as soon as possible,' says bassist Nikolai Fraiture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust