After releasing a joyous EP last fall, Canada's Walk Off the Earth return March 19th with their full-length debut, R.E.V.O. – an acronym for the band’s motto, "Realize Every Victory Outright." Starting with the title track, the album adds six infectious, anthemic new songs to the four that were on the EP, along with the Walk Off the Earth's cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know," which has racked up more than 147 million YouTube views.
Walk Off the Earth Ready for Victory on 'R.E.V.O.' – Album Premiere
Canadian rockers return with their full-length debut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- Morrissey Alleges Sexual Assault at San Francisco Airport
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- U2 to Air 'Innocence' Show, Behind-the-Scenes Doc on HBO
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'