After releasing a joyous EP last fall, Canada's Walk Off the Earth return March 19th with their full-length debut, R.E.V.O. – an acronym for the band’s motto, "Realize Every Victory Outright." Starting with the title track, the album adds six infectious, anthemic new songs to the four that were on the EP, along with the Walk Off the Earth's cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know," which has racked up more than 147 million YouTube views.
Walk Off the Earth Ready for Victory on 'R.E.V.O.' – Album Premiere
Canadian rockers return with their full-length debut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'