Rolling Stone's trip to the VMAs was quite educational: we learned that Linkin Park are developing a designer drug with the goal of enslaving all humanity (seriously, watch Chester Bennington explain it), and that Panic at the Disco are in a weird state of mind — see for yourself by watching our interview above. "We're going to do a record over the winter," Ryan Ross says, and the band shares an Axl Rose story. Want more tales from the red carpet? Plus, catch Paramore explaining why they keep blogging, T-Pain gushing about Eminem and Tokio Hotel sharing hairspray secrets.
VMAs Video: Are Panic at the Disco Depressed? Why Do Paramore Blog?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Pleads Guilty to Drugs, Threatening to Kill Charges
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- The Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan Museum We Never Knew We Needed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'