Rolling Stone's trip to the VMAs was quite educational: we learned that Linkin Park are developing a designer drug with the goal of enslaving all humanity (seriously, watch Chester Bennington explain it), and that Panic at the Disco are in a weird state of mind — see for yourself by watching our interview above. "We're going to do a record over the winter," Ryan Ross says, and the band shares an Axl Rose story. Want more tales from the red carpet? Plus, catch Paramore explaining why they keep blogging, T-Pain gushing about Eminem and Tokio Hotel sharing hairspray secrets.
VMAs Video: Are Panic at the Disco Depressed? Why Do Paramore Blog?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Traits of an Awesome Band Member
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Salon11 Artists Who Are Still Great After Four Decades
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Amy Schumer on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Brian May Talks Queen's 1975 Concert Film, Performing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Live
- Phil Collins' 'Warts and All' Autobiography Arriving in 2016
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were About Drugs