Rolling Stone's trip to the VMAs was quite educational: we learned that Linkin Park are developing a designer drug with the goal of enslaving all humanity (seriously, watch Chester Bennington explain it), and that Panic at the Disco are in a weird state of mind — see for yourself by watching our interview above. "We're going to do a record over the winter," Ryan Ross says, and the band shares an Axl Rose story. Want more tales from the red carpet? Plus, catch Paramore explaining why they keep blogging, T-Pain gushing about Eminem and Tokio Hotel sharing hairspray secrets.
VMAs Video: Are Panic at the Disco Depressed? Why Do Paramore Blog?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Meet John Urschel, NFL Mathlete and Lover of Graph Laplacians
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music