The nineties will dominate this year's Virgin Festival in Baltimore as the Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails and the reunited Stone Temple Pilots will join Kanye West and festival prerequisite Jack Johnson as headliners of the August 9-10 fest. Virgin Festival forefather Sir Richard Branson made the announcement yesterday at a Las Vegas cell phone convention, adding that the remainder of acts will be announced in the coming weeks. Foo Fighters were also named headliners of the Virgin fest in Toronto, where they'll be joined by Oasis, Bloc Party and Spiritualized. Details for the Calgary and Edmonton offshoots have not yet been announced.
Virgin Festival Recruits Foos, STP, NIN, Kanye and Jack Johnson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time