The nineties will dominate this year's Virgin Festival in Baltimore as the Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails and the reunited Stone Temple Pilots will join Kanye West and festival prerequisite Jack Johnson as headliners of the August 9-10 fest. Virgin Festival forefather Sir Richard Branson made the announcement yesterday at a Las Vegas cell phone convention, adding that the remainder of acts will be announced in the coming weeks. Foo Fighters were also named headliners of the Virgin fest in Toronto, where they'll be joined by Oasis, Bloc Party and Spiritualized. Details for the Calgary and Edmonton offshoots have not yet been announced.
Virgin Festival Recruits Foos, STP, NIN, Kanye and Jack Johnson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away