The nineties will dominate this year's Virgin Festival in Baltimore as the Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails and the reunited Stone Temple Pilots will join Kanye West and festival prerequisite Jack Johnson as headliners of the August 9-10 fest. Virgin Festival forefather Sir Richard Branson made the announcement yesterday at a Las Vegas cell phone convention, adding that the remainder of acts will be announced in the coming weeks. Foo Fighters were also named headliners of the Virgin fest in Toronto, where they'll be joined by Oasis, Bloc Party and Spiritualized. Details for the Calgary and Edmonton offshoots have not yet been announced.
Virgin Festival Recruits Foos, STP, NIN, Kanye and Jack Johnson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs