Home videos on the Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur are due to hit stores in early September. "Tupac: Words Never Dies" and "Notorious B.I.G.: Bigga Than Life" present in-depth, unauthorized looks at the rappers' lives and contain never-before-seen concert footage and interviews purchased from radio and TV stations. The titles are among the first releases from new longform video label Beast Video, a division of urban dance music audio label Beast Records. Both are owned and distributed by Minneapolis-based multimedia distributor Simitar Entertainment. According to Mark Elfenbein, general manager of Beast Records and Video, the company is receiving "huge" orders, particularly for "Bigga Than Life," which Elfenbein claims is the first video chronicle of the Notorious B.I.G. The videos will retail for $12.95. Beast plans to release an unauthorized Spice Girls video in about one month.
Vids From Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Due in September
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonBehind-The-Scenes Secrets Of Comedy’s ’90s Glory Days
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adele Perform Smoky '25' Ballad 'Million Years Ago'
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: November 2015
- The Making of Band Aid: Secrets and Stories From the Star-Studded Session
- Tips for Dealing With Fake 'Racist Uncle' Think Pieces This Thanksgiving
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'