Semi Precious Weapons' outrageous frontman Justin Tranter served as Rolling Stone's correspondent during Fashion Week in New York City, and our cameras followed Tranter as he navigated from the biggest runway shows like Betsey Johnson to the after-hour party hangouts with Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga. The whole week culminates with the Semi Precious Weapons serving up their neo-glam rock with a performance at New York's Irving Plaza. To experience all of Tranter's adventures and misadventures during Fashion Week, check out our exclusive video above.
Video: Semi Precious Weapons' Justin Tranter Rocks Fashion Week
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Miles Davis: 15 Essential Albums
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video