Despite their near-reunion at Rothbury, it looks like the summer of 2008 will pass without a fresh dose of Phish. However, August 5th sees the release of Walnut Creek, the latest live DVD put out by the band. Taken from what many fans consider the band's greatest period, Walnut Creek captures a famous Phish show from the summer of 1997 during which the band played through a tremendous rain storm at the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh, NC, and features classics like "Down With Disease," "Mike's Song" and the extremely rare "Bye Bye Foot." The DVD won't be out until August 5th, but click above for a sample clip of the band performing their staple "Weekapaug Groove."
Video: Phish's "Weekapaug Groove" From New "Walnut Creek" DVD
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All