Despite their near-reunion at Rothbury, it looks like the summer of 2008 will pass without a fresh dose of Phish. However, August 5th sees the release of Walnut Creek, the latest live DVD put out by the band. Taken from what many fans consider the band's greatest period, Walnut Creek captures a famous Phish show from the summer of 1997 during which the band played through a tremendous rain storm at the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh, NC, and features classics like "Down With Disease," "Mike's Song" and the extremely rare "Bye Bye Foot." The DVD won't be out until August 5th, but click above for a sample clip of the band performing their staple "Weekapaug Groove."
Video: Phish's "Weekapaug Groove" From New "Walnut Creek" DVD
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million