Despite their near-reunion at Rothbury, it looks like the summer of 2008 will pass without a fresh dose of Phish. However, August 5th sees the release of Walnut Creek, the latest live DVD put out by the band. Taken from what many fans consider the band's greatest period, Walnut Creek captures a famous Phish show from the summer of 1997 during which the band played through a tremendous rain storm at the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh, NC, and features classics like "Down With Disease," "Mike's Song" and the extremely rare "Bye Bye Foot." The DVD won't be out until August 5th, but click above for a sample clip of the band performing their staple "Weekapaug Groove."
Video: Phish's "Weekapaug Groove" From New "Walnut Creek" DVD
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'