In this performance from Rolling Stone's SXSW showcase in Austin, the Meat Puppets tear into three of their best-known songs – "Oh Me," "Plateau" and "Lake of Fire," all of which appeared on both their 1984 album Meat Puppets II as well as Nirvana's MTV Unplugged in New York – plus "Town" from their latest record Lollipop. After the set, Cris and Curt Kirkwood sat down to talk about the ups and downs of playing in the same band together for three decades.
Video: Meat Puppets Play Old and New Classics at SXSW
The band perform songs from 'Meat Puppets II' and 'Lollipop' at Rolling Stone showcase
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- 'Get the Gimp': Breaking Down 'Pulp Fiction's Most Notorious Scene
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?